Saturday, February 7, 2009

I'm OfFiCiAllY a BloGGeR..

Hey All!

I decided I would start myself a blog so I can keep in touch with everyone...and knowing me I'll probably end up addicted :) anyways, just a quick update to start things off

>I'm living in Uintah, UT with my bestest friend Kiersten.
>Working at Down East Basics for the time being.
>I plan on goin to Weber State fall semester..possibly summer.
>I have a new nephew as of December 22nd, 2008. He's a handsome lil stud!
>&& my darling lil niece will be a year old already at the end of the month! crazy crazy!

My life here is pretty chill. My job makes me want to go back to school really really badly haha so i'm looking forward to the new semester. && That's pretty much it :)

4 comments:

  1. YOU GOT A BLOG!!! HOORAY! im so glad i dont have to do my space to check on you! i hope you become addicted to this and leave that old school my space, i dont know how to do it! i miss you and love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw yay Ryan's got a blog!! :) U work at Down East Basics? Girl, HOOK me UP with some undershirts;) I'm excited to read your posts on here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO glad to see you have a blog! Now I can keep up with you without having to ask Grammee! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha yeah I decided it would just be easier for me to get one of these rather than try and get everyone else to get a myspace. cause that surely wasn't happening! :)

    ReplyDelete