Friday, April 23, 2010

It's a BOY :)

yep..our baby PUPPY is a boy! :)

It has taken me forEVER to talk Josh into getting a puppy.
and he had actually told me absolutely NO big dogs.... originally :)
so...i waited it out. brought it up occasionally, hoping he would warm up to the idea.

Wasn't happening!

So last weekend i sat down and told him i would REALLY appreciate it if he would take a minute to think seriously about it. rather than just saying no no no. he spent some time looking for one that he liked (which was tiny of course). we were having a difficult time agreeing on one. i had pretty much let go of my hope for a boxer. it looked like if i wanted a puppy is was going to have to be a small one no matter what.

Well, the next morning...josh came over after work and out of the blue said, "maybe a boxer wouldn't be so bad after all...they're supposed to be REALLY good with kids."

I was like, "i'm sorry, what was that??"

Not only that, but he had already found a breeder in ogden that had some available for a decent price.

Long story short, we went down the next morning and came home with our baby boy.

I still can't believe he gave in!

Anyways, this is our baby boy. we've decided to name him Kingston. we brought him home Wednesday morning and he hasn't had an accident yet! he is such a good puppy!!






Kingston does way good in the car, he slept the entire time. After Josh dropped me off at work, Kingston still slept, but he HAD to be touching Josh. So...adorable.








And these are my boys. Yes, i know i'm spoiled....but guess what? I didn't do that to myself ;) hehe..

3 comments:

  1. Such a little cutie! That's funny that he likes to touch someone while he sleeps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want one! He is super cute :) Congrats on your first baby haha

    ReplyDelete