Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Carpet? Yes Please!

Look at me go! 2 days in a row with the updates! lol..

Anyways, our carpet was installed today...I've VERY happy with it!

My first at school was great! The boy I'm aiding is very well-behaved (thank goodness!). I told Josh last night that this would be an experience similar to "are you smarter than a 5th grader?" haha, but it hasn't been bad at all so far! I even had to help the music teacher remember the counties in Idaho for a song that they learn. (I did learn SOMETHING in 5th grade!) I mostly work with the boy in class and only have one period where we work separately from the class in another room. It just so happens that he has the same 5th grade teacher that I did! (she was feeling a little bit old as she introduced me to the class!) Overall, I'm excited for this new job and see it being very rewarding!

Now on to the whole point of blogging today...the PICTURES!




2 comments:

  1. So I just showed Zac all the pictures and said "Get a good look buddy, me and Ry have the same style" haha I can't wait to build a house! You're making me pretty antsy...

    ReplyDelete