Saturday, October 2, 2010

An End In Sight.!

There's finally a small light at the end of the tunnel! We're closing on our loan next Friday and we were told that the appraiser will be back out to the house before then. Unfortunately...he expects the rock done and and a lot of these loose ends to be tied up by then as well! UGH!! I won't even sugar coat it...this past week has definitely SUCKED!! I'm the one complaining but Josh has ton ten times the work I have! I'm so grateful for him :) He's such a hard worker..it's all i can do to get him to stop for some dinner most days. His hands are cracked and dry as sand paper from all this rock but he's still goin! What a wonderful man I have! We've also had a lot of help...MUCH needed help to get this far. So thanks again to all those who have given us a hand! Hopefully we'll get things taken care of before the appraiser shows up...keep us in your payers! Anyways... here's what it's lookin like so far! I am SO pleased with how everything looks together! I must say we did good ;)

I know these pics are almost exactly alike but i couldn't decide which one to put up!

3 comments:

  1. I love the house, the engagement pictures... everything!!! I'm SO happy for you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. its looking good! i would come "help" if we could.... (meaning go hangout and watch while i keep my kids under control, which is a hard task). i would make you dinner so you wouldnt have to stop! i cant wait to see it! miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks tiffani!! :)

    ang we miss you too! like crazy! i hope we get the chance to visit either here or there soon! love you sister!! ;)

    ReplyDelete