Monday, April 13, 2009

CaLiFoRniA...finally :-X

Okay so I'm about a month late on getting these pics up like I said I would...oops! But here they are either way :)

This is Kierst & I just gettin ready to leave Vegas...


Isn't that adorable?! We saw this on our way out of Vegas and couldn't help but ask for a pic while we were waitin at the light.


Finally to CaLi!!

My first trip to Disneyland :)

We had hot tubs on the roof of the time share we were stayin in so we paid them a visit just about every night we were there. We also watched Disneyland's fireworks from up there :)

Headed home...Such a LONG ride!

2 comments:

  1. I would say you are late posting! :) Thanks for the Easter text... it cracked me up! Charles didn't get it.. he was like.... "Yeah I bet is butt hurts from laying all those eggs..." Ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha..Bunnies don't lay eggs anyways? LoL what a goofball..

    ReplyDelete