Wednesday, February 10, 2010

And so it begins..

It's official. MY blog is now OUR blog. Josh and I each had our own blogs, but neither one of them saw much action. So, we thought maybe if we just used one that might change [hint, hint ;)]
Josh and I decided we wanted to get in shape for the wedding...well, and just in general. So, we joined the gym here in Malad and today was our first workout! Let's just say, it's been a while, (for me anyways!) but I LOVE the feeling afterward and I know that for the rest of the day, I'll feel great. However, I'll be honest..my favorite part about the gym is the tanning bed. haha. I didn't go today, but you can bet I'm plannin on it. Tanning beds are like therapy to me. I know josh thinks I'm nuts...but oh well right?
Other than joining the gym, we haven't done a whole lot of planning for the wedding. Mostly just brainstorming. I happened upon a picture the other day and it has sparked some serious inspiration. I'm super excited to pick out decorations and such! And I definitely feel that I will be able to have the wedding of my dreams without spending much at all! No joke. I don't want an expensive wedding. I want it relaxed and casual. Heck, feel free to show up in jeans and a t-shirt if you'd like! :)
Also, some of Josh's friends/co-workers gave us an engagement gift and I LOVE it so I thought I would share it with you.



Thanks guys!

3 comments:

  1. that is so super cute! i want one! you MUST find out where they got it so i can get one! im super excited for your wedding also... can i come in jeans and a T? and you better let us know if you change your date, tyson has it on the calendar at work so if it changes we HAVE to know! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those signs like that! Really cute. i love the tanning beds too at the gym... aahh i wished i could hop in one right now haha. I'm pasty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ang- The girl that gave us that actually put it together herself. she took most of the pics and what she didn't have, her friend did! i've put that on my list of things to do---take 'letter pictures' for future projects. haha you can definitely come in jeans and a T if you'd like! :) no plans for changing the date..its unofficially set in stone lol.

    Stef- I'm getting anxious for that baby of yours to arrive! Any names picked out yet??

    ReplyDelete