Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Bring It On!!

We have big news! Our construction loan was approved! We will be building here in Malad just down the road from Josh's parents. Now that we've been approved it's time to bring on the fun! Josh and his dad got started right away by pushing snow the other day. Our well diggers are supposed to be here Wednesday. It's gunna be a while til we get to the 'fun' stuff...gotta get past all the hole diggin and cement pouring first. I"m sure plenty of you are asking the same question I get asked all the time when I announce we're building...WHY MALAD!? Well, despite the fact that it's an hour either direction to the nearest mall, walmart or movie theater...i LOVE it here. I can't picture any other place I would rather raise my kids. I think there are so many advantages to living in a small town and going to a smaller school..and definitely more opportunities! Aside from all that...i just plain love living in the country. I spent about a year living in the city (Provo and Ogden) and i HATED it. Plus, in the Malad Valley...you have mountains no matter which direction you're facing! Here's some pics of our property.










2 comments:

  1. Yee Haw. let the fun begin. I am so excited and cant wait to see it progress from day to day or week to week. So happy for you guys.

    ReplyDelete