Monday, January 16, 2012

Little Man's Nursery

Little by little we've pieced together this lil guy's nursery. I say "we" because we've had a lot of help!! My mom and grammee made the quilt...which could NOT have turned out more perfect! I decided it was time to get my sewing machine out...(i ordered it over a year ago and it was still in the UNOPENED box it was shipped in) and tried my hand at some burlap curtains. I love the way they turned out and the burlap added the rustic touch I was going for! Josh has jumped at every order I've barked at him ;) He's currently cutting some wood for a sweet lil DIY shelf we're making for the nursery too. He's such a handyman! And...as you may have noticed...he's added his own lil touch to the room. I was hesitant at first, but I really love the way it turned out. What I love even more is that he even cared to have his own touch! He's been so involved and excited about even the smallest things...what a good daddy right!?! :):) I'm making it a goal to start using my camera instead of my phone from here on out so I can stop posting this poor quality pics! Hold me to it ;)




1 comment:

  1. Wow it's been forever since you have been on here :) but your lil man is so cute!! I tagged you in a post.
    http://ashnshae.blogspot.com/2012/04/tag-im-it.html

    ReplyDelete